We have very competitive pricing! Give us a call and see how we compare!
This is a general description of our site for those interested in buying
There has been a lot of interest in our Self Storage facility over the last couple of years and everyone wants info, so below is some info for you googlemaps warriors.
The first question is always "are you the owner?" My answer "Why?"
The next question is "are you interested in selling your self storage facility?"
My answer most times "for the right price most anything is for sale"
Hopefully this will help interested buyers to understand what we have to offer.
So here you go.
What Makes This facility attractive?
- This is one of the newest facilities in the area
- It is in a quickly expanding area with room to grow. Many sub-divisions are being built within a 5km radius. Well located for growth.
- It is zoned commercial with a city approved plan for 18 buildings giving a total of 75,600sqft of rentable space. This can accommodate over 600 units when completed. All this on 2.717 ha or 6.713 acres.
- This facility was designed with future growth in mind. Ready to build new buildings as needed.
- Designed to sit on 2.717 ha of land for good separation between and around all the buildings. Wide drive aisles for large moving trucks. Pickup trucks pulling trailers can go around any building.
- It is 11km from Costco, the TransCanada Highway and our nearest competition.
- All the work to develop this location has been done. Now all that is left to do is build the remaining buildings and rent.
Building Out the Facility:
April 2014 - November 2014
- Broke ground and cleared over 6 acres.
- Built a 20x50 office building, 20x20 for office and 3 office use only 10x20s.
- Built 3 - 30x100 buildings giving 9,000sqft of rentable space.
- Unit Sizes 5x5 - 5x10 - 10x5 - 5x15 - 10x10 - 10x15 - 10x20 - 10x25 - 10x30
- PTI Keypad gated entry and exit.
- Also, Includes outside parking.
- Cameras and LED lites around outside of all buildings.
- All drive up outside doors.
- No power or lites inside units.
- We are able to accommodate a triaxle trailer to drive in the yard, turn and drive out.
- Entrance is 20 m wide x 48.28 m long.
- Built the first of 12 - 30x160 building for another 4,800sqft for a total of 13,800sqft.
Fall of 2020
- Installed a minisplit in the office and this greatly reduced the power consumption.
- These are Trachte all steel buildings with seamless roofs and 5/8 drywall for 45 minute fire to meet 2010 building code.
- We do most of the maintenance and all of the snow removal.
This is enough to get you started, for more info make an offer with NDA attached.
If, you are more visual and you would like to have a look in person and see what we have, give us a call and we can make arrangements to meet.
The business needs to be worth more to you than it is to me, for this to continue.
We are not actively looking for buyers. However; buyers are looking to buy and know very little to nothing about this facility so that is the reason for above info. This info is for the googlemaps warriors that only see what is already there and not what there is to offer.
This is all information that can be found, if you wanted to do the work.
However; my experience has been that very little research is done prior to the call, email or letter.
It always seems to be buying season!
Thank you for your interest in our facility